It is said that necessity is the mother of all inventions. This proved true for the creation of a revolutionary mixer-grinder for Indian kitchen called the Sumeet mixer grinder.
Sumeet Mixer grinders can take heavier loads than its western counterparts and could grind the tough and time consuming chores of Indian cooking as required in an Indian kitchen. Be it the tough grinding for masalas or wet grinding for idli pastes or simply blending juices or frothy milkshakes, Sumeet Mixer Grinder could cope with any task from blending to grinding to chopping and mixing.
MRP: Rs. 4499
Power Consumption: 750 Watts
Rating: 30 Min
Speed: 18,000 RPM (At No Load)
Class of Insulation: "H"
Speed Control: 3 Speed with Incher
Motor: Universal Heavy Duty (Copper)
Normal Load: 120 grams Urad Dal (Well soaked in water)
Material of Housing: ABS Plastic
Blade: Stainless Steel Polished
Rated Liquidizer Capacity: 1 Litre
Rated Grinding Capacity: 100 ml
- Liquidizer Jar to be used for Wet Grinding with 10 minutes of maximum operating time.
- Grinder Jar to be used for Dry and Wet Grinding with 2 minutes of maximum operating time
- Spice Jar with stirrer to be used for chutney, dry masala grinding with 3 minutes of maximum operating time
- Dry Grinding Blade is designed for dry grinding like roasted coffee, red chillies (with flat lid capped) pepper, dhania, wheat for porridge
- Wet Grinding Blade is designed for blending and making paste, fruit juices, soups, milk shakes
- Chutney Grinding Blade is designed for small quantities of spices, coffee seeds, chutney paste, curry masala
- Grating/Mincing Blade is designed for mincing meat, grating coconut and vegetables
- Whipping Blade is designed for preparing lassi, milk shakes and churning butter
Sumeet Traditional Mixer Grinder carries a warranty of 5 years on Motor and 2 years on other parts from the date of sale. During this period, the warrantied parts shall be replaced or repaired free of cost.
Sumeet Traditional Mixer Grinders are manufactured by
Soni Steel and Appliances Private Limited Unit-II
Plot No. 23/24, Golden Industrial Estate, Somnath Road, Dabhel, Damam (U.T) - 396 210.
Contact: 022-6124800, 26865426
Customer Care by:
Sieflex Sumeet Home Automation Private Limited
A-906-907, 215, Atrium, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 093, Maharashtra, India.
Customer Care: 1800 3000 3555
MRP: Rs. 5499
Sumeet Traditional Domestic DXE Mixer Grinder is now made with operating voltage of 110 V for use in USA and Canada.